Tuesday, February 10, 2009

[Just4Fun] Street battle, consultans vs bankers

[MSN message history]
...
C.H 11:51:01

btw,bankers really look down upon consultants in a harsh way. here is a funny clip, see below
阿杜.Steward 11:51:32
Yup, but the world now all looks down upon the selfish greedy bankers seriously...





[Background info of the video| From portal-a.com]

In addition to producing the video, Portal A developed a unique distribution strategy to help it reach a wide audience. This involved finding placement for the video on a number of popular blogs, including Wallstrip, Valleywag, Dealbreaker, and Next New Networks. After launching on YouTube, the video had over 200,000 views within a week.

----Lyrics----

[Hot Dog Vendor]
Bankers and Consultants, it's time to squash the beef
Gonna settle this now
Right here on the street
Uh-oh-oh-oh
Uh-oh-oh-oh

[Consultant]
M C.K. Prahalad (echoes)
MCKinse
It's about to get weird...

You bankers don't have a clue, better take some courses
I'm on some Jedi mind sh*t, using all five forces
Work hard, play hard even your mom thinks you're a tool
Be a burnout banker, teaching math at my prep school
I make sick decks
I use the three C's -
Chicks, Cash, Cristal, that's my only strategy
You're playing with Excel doing nothing but grunt work
I'm analyzing both qualitative AND quantitative research
(OH!)
You slave away, another piece of the machine
I make a really significant impact and get home by 7:15
I work half the time you do, I know you must hate this
Hold up... I'm about to put you in a two-by-two matrix
I'm the star homey, your a*s is a cog
You're in the lower-right quadrant but you still aint my dog
(OH SH*T!)
And I know something about you...
You went to Walt Whitman - that's a PUBLIC SCHOOL!

Hot Dog Vendor
Oooh Sh****t! The consultant straight ripped it,
Now let's see if the bankers can kick it.

[Banker]
Button collar, Kenneth Coles.
Sh*t son, your blackberry's like four year's old.
While you're out mining for gold out in saskatchewan
I'm going for bronze at the tanning salon
You try to add value...I straight create it
You get one sh*tty idea then take six months just to bake it.
Still get paid in a recession, homey you know this.
Where's the dow at? (11,000!)
Still bigger than your bonus.
I got a house in the Hamptons and a penthouse loft
But you've got intangibles, is that why your skills are so soft?
Over at 1OAK the bouncer looks at you sideways
Get back to your roots, there's no line at TGI Friday's
Hypothetical scenario: you get into the joint
You still can't buy bottles with Starwood Points
Free on nights and weekends with no discernable skill
Not sure if you're a consultant or my cell phone bill
Might work 100-hour weeks, barely sleep
Do some blow off my desk when I'm eight red bulls deep
Compared to what you do, my job's a challenge
I like my bank roll, bro
KEEP YOUR F#$*ING WORK-LIFE BALANCE

This is Wall St., b#$*h, you don't belong here
I'm your greatest fear, the sh*t you wish you could be
but are two weak to get near
Is it starting to make sense?
Is it starting to come clear?
Here.

Take this mouse and get back to making $60K a year

Hot Dog Vendor
That's not a lot of money,
We found out who's the real gangster, sing it with me now

Damn it Feels Good to Be a Banker
Oh Oh Oh!
Damn it feels good go be a banker.
Banker.

Widget By Devils Workshop

  ©i Steward | Notes from a native Chinese student. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO