Sunday, March 1, 2009

[预告] Forecast on iSteward

Forecast
So, I didn’t type up any new post last week as I wanted, but at least I’m getting ready to restart. Everything’s fine, rains in Shanghai finally stopped and the incident over my newly purchased cell phone was peacefully solved :)

It's been a while since I've made two posts in a single day and I might even try to type up a third one today.OK, without any further delay, let’s move on to some incoming content forecast on iSteward that you can expect recently.

[Guest interviews series]- In this new series, you could expect interesting stories from different people with linkage to me or this blog. I believe that story of a single individual, could increase readers’ understanding of school /career that they had been observing without. Much personal insights could be adequately recorded before it’s too late to be helpful.

[不聊咨询咨询那些事]-As a matter of fact, it’s about some observation and thoughts I picked up during my winter vacation this year. Instead of telling ins and outs of the consulting industry, this series focus more on how people did business in cities of Guangdong, especially in the ongoing financial turmoil.

[聊聊咨询那些事]- Hey guys, sorry to inform- This is NOT OVER…
All right, thank you all for your readership! (Tips, you can stay posted with this blog by following twitter/signing up newsletters/subscribing to RSS on the right sidebar.)



Widget By Devils Workshop

  ©i Steward | Notes from a native Chinese student. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO